Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Conditions Of Giovanni Galli’s Sale On-Line
These conditions are expressly agreed and accepted without reservation between the company VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, SA, with the unique registration number and legal person number. 501243445, governed by Portuguese law, registered at the Commercial Registry of Lisbon, 3rd section, with headquartered in Lisbon, Rua Jorge Castilho, Nº 14 A, 1900-272 Lisbon, Portugal and with a share capital of € 125,000.00 (one hundred and twenty-five thousand euros), owner and operator of the “GIOVANNI GALLI” brand, which hereinafter it designates and anyone who wishes to make a purchase through the Website of the brand “GIOVANNI GALLI”, http://www.giovannigallistore.com/, and hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The shipment of orders will be made to national and international territory, according to the markets defined for delivery and dispatch.
- These conditions refer exclusively to comon persons who are not traders.
- The parties agree that their relations will be governed exclusively by the general conditions described herein.
The present conditions aim to define the general conditions of sale, established between GIOVANNI GALLI and the User, from the act of ordering to the various services provided by GIOVANNI GALLI, including the payment methods and the delivery terms of the goods.
- The User may place his order online, on the Internet site http://www.giovannigallistore.com/.
- The User may proceed with his order, in the form of registered User or anonymous User.
- To finalize your order, as a registered User, the User must provide personal data, such as his User number (which is strictly personal) or his name, address, etc. For this, the User must complete all mandatory fields in the order slip for this purpose. If you are a new User, GIOVANNI GALLI services will assign you a User number right after your first order.
- In order to finalize your order, as an anonymous User, the User must provide the information essential to the processing of your order such as e-mail, address, etc.
- In any of the ordering modalities, when placing an order, the User expresses his acceptance, full and complete, of the general conditions of sale, the prices and the description of the products contemplated in this transaction, which will be the only ones applicable between the two parties.
- Any dispute on this last point will be resolved through an exchange of information and with the guarantees mentioned below.
- In the absence of availability of the product, GIOVANNI GALLI undertakes to inform the User and to reimburse him of the amounts he may have paid within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date of knowledge of this unavailability.
Delivery and Shipping
- Delivery may be made at the User's residence or at another location indicated by the order form.
- The shipment may be made to Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden and Monaco.
- For the purposes of the provisions of this clause:
a) In national deliveries, the shipment will take place between 2 and 3 days after the confirmation of the payment of the order, with the delivery taking place at the indicated address or at one of the stores of the CTT Pick-Up chain.
b) In international deliveries, the User may opt for home delivery, which will be dispatched between 2 and 4 business days after the confirmation of payment of the order.
c) Payment by ATM reference can take between 5 to 7 days, since we will only make the shipment after receiving the payment.
- Whenever the merchandise is not immediately available, the User is alerted before closing his order, indicating the expected delivery date.
- If you are a registered user, the customer will be able to follow the status of your order, in the reserved area of the website www.giovannigallistore.com. If you are not a registered user, the status of your order can be consulted through the link sent in the order confirmation.
- GIOVANNI GALLI offers the User several payment methods:
a) Credit Card (VISA and MASTERCARD);
- When paying by credit card, the order data and the User's card will be sent, duly encrypted, to the bank on the date of your order. After validation and communication from your bank, the order will be processed. In case of refusal of payment, the transaction has no effect.
- In Paypal payments, the order will be processed after payment is confirmed.
- The User will pay a lump sum corresponding to the costs of handling the order. The additional expenses are composed of fixed expenses as a contribution to the packaging and shipping costs, unless you benefit from a special offer that will exempt you from such payment.
- Prices must be understood in euros, with taxes and fees included. The prices shown take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any applicable VAT modification will be reflected in the prices of the products. After this date, prices can be modified at any time. Giovanni Galli's shipments are dispatched from Portugal, within the European Community, and as such shipments will not suffer taxes and customs duties to countries inside that Community.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. GIOVANNI GALLI declines any responsibility for any errors published on the Site. In the treatment of your order, any and all price errors that may be presented on the site due to technical anomalies will be detected and in this situation the customer is contacted. If the price of the product presented on the site is actually lower, the difference is returned. If the price is higher the customer will be contacted and will be able to accept or cancel the order.
- To the fixed prices, shipping costs will be added, unless otherwise stated.
- All items that are defective or that, not showing them, have not been used or used, can be returned and refunded for their value, except those that are mentioned otherwise. The return and the refund request must be made Online within 30 (thirty) days after the date of receipt of the article.
- When returning and refunding the value of an item purchased at a reduced price, due to a special offer, GIOVANNI GALLI will refund the amount actually paid by the User.
- The registered User can request, in the reserved area of the website, the return and refund of the value of the article following the instructions and filling in the available form. The unregistered User may do so through the link provided to him when confirming the order.
Signature and Proof
- The registered User is assigned, at the time of first registration, a User number that will allow access to the reserved area of the website, change and consult his personal data, as well as the status of his purchases. In case of loss of access data to the reserved area, they will be reset, after confirmation by the user, to the e-mail indicated by the user.
- The unregistered User is assigned the order number and an access link to it when the transaction is finalized.
- The online indication of the bank card number and the final validation of the order, will constitute the proof, according to the legal provisions and will allow the demandability of the amounts that appear in the order form.
- This validation is valid as a signature and acceptance of all operations carried out on the Site.
- For all stages of accessing the Site, from the ordering process, to delivery or subsequent services, GIOVANNI GALLI only has an obligation of means. GIOVANNI GALLI excludes all warranty and any liability for inconvenience or damage inherent to the use of the Internet network, in particular, a service disruption, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses, or any force majeure so classified by jurisprudence of the courts, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- The articles sold are described and presented on the Site with the greatest possible accuracy. Any transaction between GIOVANNI GALLI and its Users, not contested within a period of 6 months, cannot, however, give rise to any claim.
Personal Data Processing
- In compliance with Regulation 2016/679/CE on the Protection of Personal Data, it is intended to regulate the use and treatment of personal data by organizations, in order to protect citizens from the improper and unauthorized use of their personal data collected on the website www.giovanniallistore.com.
- Is mostly importante to protect all Cliente, Subscribers and User’s informations, assuring strict confidentiality of their personal data according to the european and portuguese legislation.
- The collection of data is the responsibility of VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, S.A., mentioned above, with personal data being processed by computer, intended for shipments corresponding to your orders, respective administrative support, and statistical purposes. The personal data collected may be communicated to third parties of recognized reputation for direct marketing purposes. The registered holder is guaranteed the right to access, rectify, alter or delete their personal data, in the reserved area of the website.
- For the purpose of permanently eliminating User data, he must indicate his intention through:
a) Clients reserved área at www.giovannigallistore.com
b) Cancelation link, identified as “unsubscribe” in all Newsletters
c) Email sending to email@example.com
d) Registered letter sending to VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, S.A., Rua Jorge Castilho, Nº 14 A, 1900-272 Lisboa, Portugal
e) Phone Call to our headquarters using the number +351 218 685 420/561
Is extremely importante that, when choosing e-mail or letter options, to mention the motive of the request and one or more personal data (full name, email or phone number) so that we can proceed accordingly.
- GIOVANNI GALLI has the right to keep their Clients, Subscribers and Users data until the moment that’s received the intention of cancelation towards our communications.
- Despite the fact that GIOVANNI GALLI proceeds to the collection and processing of data in a safe way and that prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most improved techniques for this purpose, we inform that the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties. GIOVANNI GALLI declares that its personal databases are duly registered with the National Data Protection Commission, under the terms of the law.
- All elements of the GIOVANNI GALLI Site, whether visual or sound, including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, trademarks or patents. They are the exclusive property of VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, S.A.
- The User who has a personal Website on the Internet and who wishes to place, for personal use, on his Website a simple direct link to the homepage of the GIOVANNI GALLI Website, must request authorization from the company VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, SA. in this case it will be an implicit affiliation or partnership agreement.
- On the other hand, any hypertext link directed to the GIOVANNI GALLI Site and using the framing or in-line linking technique is formally prohibited.
- In all cases, any link, even tacitly authorized, must be removed with a simple request from the company VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, S.A.
- These conditions apply for the entire duration of the services offered by the company VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, S.A.
- The seller reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw any products that appear on this website, or to change or delete any materials or content therein.
- All articles exclusive to the website in question are valid up to the limit of available stocks.
The computerized records, kept in the computer systems of the company VASCONCELOS & GONÇALVES, S.A. in security conditions are considered as proof of the communications, orders and payments produced between the parties.
Transaction Conservation and Archiving
Orders and invoices will be archived on a reliable and durable medium in order to correspond to a faithful and lasting copy.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- Portuguese law applies to the sales conditions presented.
- In the absence of resolution by agreement of the parties, any dispute arising from these General Conditions of Sale will be submitted to the competent Portuguese court.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CONFLICT MEDIATION